Vintage and Architectural takes the privacy of your information very seriously. We aim to meet current Internet best practice and our services are designed to give you the information that you want to receive, without compromising your rights and privacy.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, telephone numbers
- demographic information such as full address including postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Please do not email us with confidential or sensitive information.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We cannot accept responsibility for unauthorised access to your information that is outside our control.
Vintage and Architectural Company Data Protection Notice
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will not share the information you provide with any external agencies. Data we collect from you will only be used for administration, marketing, customer services and profiling your purchasing preferences. We may keep your information for a reasonable period to contact you about our services. ou have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we will charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Vintage and Architectural website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website and that we cannot be responsible for the privacy and security of these sites. You
should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.